1/1 Photo of Sweet Chili Oysters
Peter J's Note:
A tasty and simple way to grill oysters.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 oysters, shucked, with lower half of shell retained
- 12 tablespoons tasty cheese, grated
- 12 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 1Fill each oyster shell with grated cheese.
- 2Top each with a teaspoon of sweet chili sauce.
- 3Cook on a medium grill until cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chili Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 174.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce