Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A tasty and simple way to grill oysters.
Make and share this Sweet Chili Oysters recipe from Food.com.
- 12 oysters, shucked, with lower half of shell retained
- 12 tablespoons tasty cheese, grated
- 12 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- Fill each oyster shell with grated cheese.
- Top each with a teaspoon of sweet chili sauce.
- Cook on a medium grill until cheese has melted.
I made this recipe exactly as written with no deviations. This was a great appetizer. I love sweet chili sauce and I am always looking for new way to use it. I was able to get very fresh oysters. The sweet chili sauce really brought out the natural sweetness of the oyster without that muddy taste oysters are noted to sometimes have.