1/2 Photos of Sweet Chilli & Garlic Shrimp/Prawn Stir Fry
Great Seafood Stir Fry with your choice of Shrimp or Prawns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Water, Soy Sauce, Sweet Chili Sauce, Honey, Cider Vinegar, Garlic, Flour in a bowl.
- 2Heat oil in a pan, cook veges until crisp, then removed from pan.
- 3Heat Shrimp/Prawns in pan until heated thou.
- 4Combine vegetables and shrimps in pan and make a well in center.
- 5Add sauce to pan and cook until it starts to thicken.
- 6Toss it all together and serve on warm a plate.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Chilli & Garlic Shrimp/Prawn Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.0 mg
- Sodium 2486.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 30.6 g