This is a versatile sauce and can be added to almost any food. Very handy to have on the table, when other members of the family don't like hot chilli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry onion in oil till lightly coloured.
- 2Add garlic and stir fry 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes, chillis, vinegar,sugar & salt.
- 4Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- 5Process with Bamix wand.
- 6Bottle into sterile bottles or jars.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet & Hot Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: