From Jams and Preserves. Works best with unwaxed, organic lemons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the mangoes, chilies, and ginger in a large pan. Add the lemon rind and juice, and stir in the water. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 2Add the sugar, and heat gently until the sugar has completely dissolved. Bring to a boil, and boil for 10 minutes or until a thick consistency is reached.
- 3Stir in the sultanas and balsamic. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- 4Let cool slightly, and pour into warm sterilized jars. Seal according to manufacturers directions.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Mango Preserves
Serving Size: 1 (2728 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 796.5
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 65.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 207.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 188.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: