1/4 Photos of Sweet Potato and Chickpea Patties
A magazine find I'm storing here to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sweet potato on a microwave-safe plate in a single layer, cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or until just tender.
- 2Transfer to a bowl, add chickpeas and mash until almost smooth.
- 3Add the couscous, garam masala, garlic, egg salt and pepper.
- 4Using damp hands, form into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- 5Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and cook patties 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and heated through.
- 6Combine yoghurt and chutney in a small bowl. Serve patties with mango yoghurt and salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Chickpea Patties
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 401.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: