A magazine find I'm storing here to try soon.
Make and share this Sweet Potato and Chickpea Patties recipe from Food.com.
- Place sweet potato on a microwave-safe plate in a single layer, cover and microwave on high for about 4 minutes or until just tender.
- Transfer to a bowl, add chickpeas and mash until almost smooth.
- Add the couscous, garam masala, garlic, egg salt and pepper.
- Using damp hands, form into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat and cook patties 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and heated through.
- Combine yoghurt and chutney in a small bowl. Serve patties with mango yoghurt and salad leaves.