1/1 Photo of Sweet Potato and Salmon Quiche
From Mouthwatering Munchies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 250 g sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry
- 210 g red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- dressed salad leaves, to serve
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sweet potato, in a single layer, on tray. Spray with oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until tender and golden.
- 2Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add onions, garlic and spinach. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- 3Reduce oven to 180°C Spray a 20cm (base) round springform pan with oil. Spray 1 pastry sheet with oil and fold in half crossways. Place pastry sheet in pan to line base and sides. Repeat with remaining pastry (see note).
- 4Spoon sweet potato over pastry base. Spoon over spinach mixture. Place salmon in a bowl and flake with a fork. Spoon salmon and feta over spinach mixture. Whisk eggs, milk and salt and pepper in a jug. Pour over filling.
- 5Bake quiche for 40 minutes or until set. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Release sides of pan. Slice quiche and serve with salad.
- 6Note: Lining with filo pastry: Working quickly, spray 1 sheet with oil (cover remaining sheets with damp tea towel). Fold in half to form a rectangle. Place in pan. Repeat with remaining sheets, layering crossways to completely cover side of pan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Potato and Salmon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 220.2 mg
- Sodium 269.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese