Heather Beldin's Note:
My husband loves this and I make it about once a week for him. Friends and family have asked me to make this for them and for get togethers. This salad is basically put together with anything you like in a salad. So you can add or not use what is listed. Have fun and enjoy making your taco salad supreme.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages mccormicks taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies (mild)
- 1 (12 ounce) can pinto beans (drained)
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 4 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded fiesta blend cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of nacho cheese plain Doritos (broken into pieces)
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can black olives (sliced)
- chopped jalapeno (optional)
- 1Brown beef and drain grease.
- 2Add green chilies, pinto beans,taco seasoning, and water.
- 3Cook for about 8 minutes.
- 4In a big bowl put in rest of ingredients and mix or layer it if you wish.
- 5Then add meat mixture and mix again.
- 6Top it off with some nacho chips.
- 7Serve with sour cream or taco sauce.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Salad Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 652.8
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 745.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 35.4 g