1/5 Photos of Tandoori Chicken Burgers With Creamy Chutney
Tasty chicken burgers with mango and yoghurt chutney.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1Place all burger ingredients in a large bowl and combine thoroughly.
- 2Divide and shape into 6 patties.
- 3Refrigerate while you make creamy chutney.
- 4Combine 1/3 cup mango chutney and 2 T yoghurt together, refrigerate until required.
- 5Heat frypan or grill and brush lightly with oil.
- 6Cook patties over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes each side or until cooked through, turning only once.
- 7Serve with Creamy Chutney either alone or with your favourite burger bun.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tandoori Chicken Burgers With Creamy Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (936 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: