Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from Sharwoods, it can be served hot or cold as an alternative to potato salad. Please note Zaar doesn't understand tandoori simmer sauce so I had to use the term paste instead.
- 700 g sweet potatoes, cut into wedges (skin on)
- 2 red onions, peeled & quartered
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (430 g) jar tandoori paste (makhani, simmer sauce)
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt or 4 tablespoons cream
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Toss the potatoes & onions in oil & roast in a very hot oven (200.C) for 30-35mins until crisp & golden.
- Pour simmer sauce into a pan, haet for 5 mins and swirl in yoghurt & mint.
- Transfer vegetables into a serving dish and season well with salt & pepper.
- Pour over the hot sauce.