Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
A perfect balmy spring dessert using those lovely ripe lemons and navel oranges. You can prepare this dish the night before.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan bring the juices, rind and sugar to the boil. Remove from heat and remove rind.
- 2Dissolve the cornflour in the milk and gradually add to the juices.
- 3Return to a medium heat and cook, stirring continually, until mixture thickens and returns to the boil then simmer for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
- 4Place in a blender, add yogurt and puree for 10 seconds.
- 5Pour mixture into individual dishes or teacups, or one large bowl, and refrigerate until set and cold.
- 6Serve with a few raspberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Citrus Pots
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 35.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: