Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A perfect balmy spring dessert using those lovely ripe lemons and navel oranges. You can prepare this dish the night before.
- In a saucepan bring the juices, rind and sugar to the boil. Remove from heat and remove rind.
- Dissolve the cornflour in the milk and gradually add to the juices.
- Return to a medium heat and cook, stirring continually, until mixture thickens and returns to the boil then simmer for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
- Place in a blender, add yogurt and puree for 10 seconds.
- Pour mixture into individual dishes or teacups, or one large bowl, and refrigerate until set and cold.
- Serve with a few raspberries.