Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
Our DIL Leah's take on a BH&G recipe.
Make and share this Tart and Tangy Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place the potatoes in a pot of cold salted water and bring to a boil, then continue cooking until just tender (about 11 minutes).
- Drain the potatoes and combine with the onion, eggs, and parsley.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together and season lightly.
- Pour the dressing over while the potatoes are still warm.
- Allow to sit for at least 1 hour before serving.
Super good, very very lemony. I think using a good olive oil really makes it. I doubled the parsley, used just a tiny bit of the mustard for our tastes and halved the sour cream (it was plenty for us). Yum.
So easy and so delcious. I followed the recipe exactly, although accidently chopped the eggs, instead of quartering (not thinking). Everyone loved it, the sour cream gave it such a different, yet wonderful flavour with the mustard. DS's girlfriend told me she didnt like potato salad much, but really loved this version. So this will be a new salad for this family in summer. Thanks Jan.