1/8 Photos of Tasty BBQ Tomatoes
Peter J's Note:
A quick and tasty way I cook tomatoes on the BBQ. The ingredient quantities are not all that precise - just add to your own taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes in half.
- 2drizzle with a little olive oil.
- 3sprinkle with basil.
- 4grind pepper over the top.
- 5I normally then pop in the fridge a while (say 30 mins) while working on other stuff as it helps the flavour develop.
- 6Cook uncut side down for around 5 minutes over low heat on BBQ plate.
- 7flip over and cook further 5 minutes with cut side down.
- 8return to original position for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty BBQ Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g