1 hr 10 mins
This is delicious as a main mean, a side serve, or as a "byo" for bbq's and parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in casserole dish.
- 2Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes, leaving 1/4 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- 3Bake in a moderate oven for an hour or until potatoes are soft.
- 4Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Savoury Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.2
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 1741.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: