Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is delicious as a main mean, a side serve, or as a "byo" for bbq's and parties.
Make and share this Tasty Savoury Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 10 medium potatoes, Peeled and Sliced
- 40 g chicken noodle soup mix
- 750 ml light cream
- 250 g shredded ham or 250 g diced bacon
- 1 onion, Finely Chopped
- 3⁄4 cup grated light cheese
- Place potatoes in casserole dish.
- Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over potatoes, leaving 1/4 cup of cheese to sprinkle on top.
- Bake in a moderate oven for an hour or until potatoes are soft.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, 10 minutes before serving.