1/2 Photos of Tasty Tuna Mornay
AussieGal Tracey's Note:
This is a real simple way of making tuna mornay. The kids love it and it's better than buying a jar of already made sauce because there are no preservatives and you know what's going into this sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°Celsius.
- 2Cook pasta and let it drain.
- 3Melt butter and stir in flour.
- 4Gently add in milk, then take off of heat when its of a saucy consistency.
- 5Sometimes I have to add more or less milk or flour depending on outcome of consistency.
- 6Add in salt, pepper, paprika, mixed herbs, and tuna; mix together.
- 7Put pasta in a large dish (I normally have enough for two dishes), then pour sauce over. Mix the sauce through the pasta until it's thoroughly combined.
- 8Sprinkle grated cheese over the top; put in the oven for 20 minutes on 180 degrees c until cheese is melted and golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tasty Tuna Mornay
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 541.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: