1/2 Photos of Teriyaki Fish Kabobs
The sesame oil adds a subtle flavor to this easy 30 minute dish! Chicken can be used instead of fish. This recipe is popular in California, Asia, Australia and parts of Europe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb firm halibut or 1 lb tuna or 1 lb swordfish steaks or 1 lb skinless chicken breast half
- 1 large red bell peppers (or mix of both) or 1 large green bell pepper (or mix of both)
- 4 green onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce) package chicken and broccoli flavor Rice-a-Roni
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1Cut fish, red or green pepper, and onions into 1 inch pieces.
- 2Alternately thread fish, red or green pepper,onions, and pineapple chunks, if using, onto 4 large skewers; set aside.
- 3Prepare Rice a Roni mix as package directs.
- 4While rice is simmering, combine soy sauce, sherry, oil and garlic.
- 5Brush kabobs with soy sauce mixture.
- 6Grill over medium coals 14 minutes or broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 10 minutes, or until seafood is opaque, turning once and brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture.
- 7Serve rice topped with kabobs.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teriyaki Fish Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 458.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken and broccoli flavor Rice-a-Roni