A Thai-inspired dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll mince into small balls and coat lightly in flour.
- 2According to preference, deep or shallow fry meatballs until cooked through.
- 3Drain on absorbent paper and put aside.
- 4Drain most of the oil from pan in which meatballs were cooked.
- 5Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- 6Add all other ingredients, except for meatballs and coriander, and bring to the boil.
- 7Add meatballs, lower heat, and simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- 8Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.2
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste