Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A Thai-inspired dish.
Make and share this Thai Meatballs With Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Roll mince into small balls and coat lightly in flour.
- According to preference, deep or shallow fry meatballs until cooked through.
- Drain on absorbent paper and put aside.
- Drain most of the oil from pan in which meatballs were cooked.
- Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add all other ingredients, except for meatballs and coriander, and bring to the boil.
- Add meatballs, lower heat, and simmer for 5-10 minutes, or until sauce has thickened.
- Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
Delicious! I altered the recipe a little though. I put cilantro, bread crumbs, onion, and an egg in the meat balls, and used about 1/2 the peanut butter.
Was just ok for me. The meatballs were bland even though added seasoning and garlic along with an egg. Browned these and simmered in the sauce but still not flavoursome. Thanks.
Really simple and good. It took no time at all. Next time I will add a touch more peanut butter (I like it peanut butter-y).