1/1 Photo of Thai Style Chicken Salad
2 hrs 15 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Note the chicken needs to be marinaded for at least 2 hours before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
- 8 snow peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tablespoons thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil, extra
- 1Combine Chicken with garlic, ginger, and soy.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- 3Heat Oil to medium heat and cook chicken in small batches.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Combine chicken with prepared onions, capsicums, peas and parsley on serving plate.
- 6Place chilli sauce, oil and vinegar in jar, shake well and pour over salad.
- 7Toss lightly to combine all ingredients.
- 8Serve straight away.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 597.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce