Note the chicken needs to be marinaded for at least 2 hours before cooking.
Make and share this Thai Style Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1⁄2 green capsicum, sliced
- 8 snow peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley (optional)
- 2 tablespoons thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oil, extra
- Combine Chicken with garlic, ginger, and soy.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hrs.
- Heat Oil to medium heat and cook chicken in small batches.
- Set aside.
- Combine chicken with prepared onions, capsicums, peas and parsley on serving plate.
- Place chilli sauce, oil and vinegar in jar, shake well and pour over salad.
- Toss lightly to combine all ingredients.
- Serve straight away.