1/5 Photos of Thai Style Prawns
This recipe is relatively low in fat, but high in taste. Great summer dish, and could be done on the barbeque
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place prawns in a large bowl with soy, lime, chilli and butter.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Heat wok until extremely hot.
- 5Toss in prawns.
- 6Stir fry 2-3 minutes until they change colour.
- 7Serve on a bed of snow peas and garnish with shallots.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 784.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: