1/5 Photos of Thai-style Roast Chicken
1 hr 20 mins
Tender chicken roasted in Thai flavours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry chicken.
- 2Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- 3Pour mixture inside and over chicken.
- 4Cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour (I usually try to leave it for 4 hours).
- 5Move to a wire rack baking tray.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in preheated 180C (350F) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
- 7Note, prep time does not include time to marinate.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-style Roast Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 923.0
- Calories from Fat 617
- Total Fat 68.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 281.2 mg
- Sodium 505.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 71.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste