1/2 Photos of The Easiest - Low-Fat Baked Fish Fillets
Photo shows Basa Fillets. Can use any type of fish fillets. For thicker fillets-cook a little longer and after 20 minutes, check every few minutes for being cooked through. Serve with steamed veges and either lemon juice or sauce of your choice. Photo shows baked Basa Fillet with Mango and Coriander (Cilantro) Sauce -For Fish or Chicken. For a gluten-free diet check the seasonings are GF.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fish fillets
- 1 pinch all-purpose seasoning, mix (can use spices or herbs of your choice such as paprika, cumin, dried basil)
- cooking spray
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180°C if using fan-forced oven or 200°C if not using a fan-forced oven.
- 2Use cooking spray oil to spray a baking tray/sheet.
- 3Place fish in a single layer on the tray, Skin-side down if their is skin. Sprinkle with all-purpose seasoining spice mix or spices/herbs of your choice. Spray fish lightly with cooking oil.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes. For thicker fish check after 20 minutes, every couple of extra minutes, to check for being cooked through.
- 5Serve with steamed veges and sauce of your choice or lemon juice.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for The Easiest - Low-Fat Baked Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: