Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried this yet, but sounds perfect for a dinner party or when friends drop round.
Make and share this The River Cafe Chocolate Nemisis recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 160.
- line 27cm springform pan with foil.
- melt butter and chocolate.
- allow to cool.
- beat eggs and sugar until thick.
- fold into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- pour into prepared pan and place in a large baking tray and fill half way up the sides with boiling water bake for one hour.
- turn off oven and allow to cool in oven.