1/5 Photos of Thick and Chocolatey Hot Chocolate
I am always on the look out for my idea of the perfect hot chocolate, and can never find it. So, I took it upon myself to come up with this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine cocoa, cornflour and sugar, and mix until combined.
- 2Add a small bit of milk to for a runny paste, add rest of milk.
- 3Stir over hear until it boils.
- 4divide between 4 mugs and top up with cold milk.
- 5Stir in some liquor of your choice for an adult version!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thick and Chocolatey Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g