Sara 76's Note:
I had NO idea what to cook for dinner, and had a whole bunch of stuff that i neede to either use up, or throw away. This is what I came up with, and the kids loved it! It was yummy! I had a little sweet chilli sauce with mine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line bottom of a casserole dish with macaroni.
- 2Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- 3Dissonve corn flour in a little water, mix with milk, and pour over macaroni.
- 4Layer the sausage, then turkey, then bacon.
- 5Top with grated potato, and grated cheese.
- 6Drizzle with olive oil, and bake at 180C for aprox 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for This & That Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.6
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 332.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: