Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had NO idea what to cook for dinner, and had a whole bunch of stuff that i neede to either use up, or throw away. This is what I came up with, and the kids loved it! It was yummy! I had a little sweet chilli sauce with mine.
- Line bottom of a casserole dish with macaroni.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Dissonve corn flour in a little water, mix with milk, and pour over macaroni.
- Layer the sausage, then turkey, then bacon.
- Top with grated potato, and grated cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and bake at 180C for aprox 30 minutes.