1/1 Photo of Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F / 220°C
- 2In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.
- 3Arrange potato slices in single layer on heavyweight rimmed baking sheet.
- 4Place on top rack of oven and roast until tender and slightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- 5Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 16.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs