1/1 Photo of Toadstool Salad (For Kids!)
A really cool salad I made as a kid. Really easy and a great way to make salad fun! Recipe comes from "step by step easy cooking for boys and girls" - my first cook book!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs until hard boiled.
- 2Place eggs in cold water and then shell.
- 3Slice top and bottom from egg so it can stand up.
- 4shred lettuce finely and put on plate.
- 5Peel cucumer, slice finely and place on top of lettuce.
- 6Stand the eggs on bed of lettuce and cucumber.
- 7Place 1/2 tomato on top of each egg.
- 8Dot mayonnaise on tomato halves to look like toadstools.
- 9(toothpicks to hold the tomato and eggs together sometimes helps).
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toadstool Salad (For Kids!)
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 213.4 mg
- Sodium 126.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: