1/6 Photos of Tomato and Cheese Quesadilla
A very easy to make lunch. If following a gluten free diet ensure gluten-free corn tortillas are used. You can make these in your frypan or flat sandwich toaster (the type that does not cut your bread). You can also add cooked shredded chicken, ham, avocado,onion, capsicums/peppers, herbs, salsa, chilli sauce-basically any ingredients that you would like in a toasted sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place one tortilla on a plate.
- 2Spread the sliced tomato over the tortilla and then the shredded cheese. I usually leave 1 inch around the edges of the tortilla free as it tends to spread when being cooked and cut.
- 3Top with the remaining tortilla.
- 4Place onto a lightly cooking oil sprayed frypan or sandwich toaster. If using the frypan you will need to flip over the quesadilla after a couple of minutes.
- 5Once the filling has warmed and the tortillas lightly toasted-it's done.
- 6Wait a minute and then carefully slice through and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Cheese Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.2
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 300.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 9.3 g