1/3 Photos of Tomato and Chorizo Salad
Serve as part of a tapas selection. The chorizo I buy are around 75g each or 3 oz.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a tiny amount of the olive oil over medium heat and cook the chorizo for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- 2Place the chorizo, cherry tomatoes and onion rings in a serving bowl.
- 3Whisk the remaining olive oil and vinegar together. Pour over the ingredients in the bowl and toss well.
- 4Sprinkle with the parsley and squeeze a little lemon over.
- 5Good served with crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Chorizo Salad
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 376.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar