Serve as part of a tapas selection. The chorizo I buy are around 75g each or 3 oz.
Make and share this Tomato and Chorizo Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a tiny amount of the olive oil over medium heat and cook the chorizo for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Place the chorizo, cherry tomatoes and onion rings in a serving bowl.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil and vinegar together. Pour over the ingredients in the bowl and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and squeeze a little lemon over.
- Good served with crusty bread to mop up the juices.