Serve as part of a tapas selection. The chorizo I buy are around 75g each or 3 oz.
Make and share this Tomato and Chorizo Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Heat a tiny amount of the olive oil over medium heat and cook the chorizo for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Place the chorizo, cherry tomatoes and onion rings in a serving bowl.
- Whisk the remaining olive oil and vinegar together. Pour over the ingredients in the bowl and toss well.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and squeeze a little lemon over.
- Good served with crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Great tapas! We really enjoyed the spice of the chorizo against the sweetness of the tomatoes and the fresh cleanest of the parsley. Made only one small change could not get flat leaf parsley so used curly leaf parsley. Thanks so much for the post.
Very nice salad that's quick to put together and looks classy as well. I served in some small single serve glassware. It has a really nice tang from the chorizo, onion and lemon which goes nicely with the tomato.