A colourful pasta dish combiningcrispy bacon and traditional tomato pasta sauce.
Make and share this Tomato and Crispy Bacon Fettuccini recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccini in a large saucepan of boiling water until dente and drain well.
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly cook the bacon pieces until crisp and golden, set aside.
- Add the beans and pepper to the pan and cook until tender.
- Pour in the Pasta Sauce, add the bacon and cook, stirring until hot. Toss through the well drained fettuccini with basil leaves.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese on the side.