1/1 Photo of Tomato and Crispy Bacon Fettuccini
A colourful pasta dish combiningcrispy bacon and traditional tomato pasta sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook fettuccini in a large saucepan of boiling water until dente and drain well.
- 2Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and quickly cook the bacon pieces until crisp and golden, set aside.
- 3Add the beans and pepper to the pan and cook until tender.
- 4Pour in the Pasta Sauce, add the bacon and cook, stirring until hot. Toss through the well drained fettuccini with basil leaves.
- 5Serve with grated parmesan cheese on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Crispy Bacon Fettuccini
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.5
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 974.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 22.1 g