1/1 Photo of Tomato & Basil Turkey Burgers
I'd never used ground turkey before but saw this recipe in Recipes + and was itching to try it. These burgers are so easy & so full of flavour, you can use any flavour gourmet chunky dip, I used a mixture of the red pepper & basil ones. In Australia these dips are made by Wattle Valley and a few other companies, I'm not sure of the availability overseas but Basil, Parmesan and Cashew Dip or something similar could be used as the dip addition.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mince, breadcrumbs, egg and dip together in a mixing bowl, season with salt & pepper.
- 2Shape into 4 large flat patties, cover & chill for 20 minutes.
- 3Heat a barbeque or non-stick frypan over moderate heat, cook for 3-4 mins each side or until tender but still moist.
- 4Stack patties on toasted buns (smeared with mayo if using) with greens, tomato & onion.
- 5Dollop with extra dip & serve.
Browse Our Top Turkey Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkey Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato & Basil Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 493.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 33.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: