1/1 Photo of Tomato soup in 5
Missy Wombat's Note:
A quickie tomato soup for when you really don't want to cook but want something homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion, tomato and basil.
- 2Cook onion, minced garlic and basil until the onion is transparent.
- 3Add the chopped tomato, splash of balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- 4Finish off with the cream and simmer for 5 minutes or so.
- 5If you want you can blend it up for a smoother finish.
- 6Season to your liking.
- 7Optional add an egg yolk to each bowl just prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato soup in 5
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.5
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 148.5 mg
- Sodium 73.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g