1/1 Photo of Tray-Baked Chicken Stroganoff
1 hr 15 mins
From our local/state paper, sounds interesting though I think I would make it without the cherry tomatoes (so have made them optional), times are estimated. Serve with crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C/180C (fan forced).
- 2Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with paprika and toss to coat and then place chicken in a baking dish.
- 3Combine stock and garlic and pour over the chicken and then bake for 40 minutes turning chicken drumsticks half way through.
- 4Cut tomatoes into small bunches and arrange tomatoes and mushrooms around chicken and season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked.
- 5Set aside for 5 minutes and then transfer chicken and tomatoes to a plate.
- 6Add sour cream to dish and stir to combine and then return chicken and tomatoes and sprinkle with chives.
- 7Serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tray-Baked Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 307.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.6 g