These are really tasty little bikkies from Nestle, I did them as a Halloween treat with little spiderwebs piped on top & lolly bugs.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over a low heat until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Stir in the baking soda.
- Place the flour, coconut, MILO and rolled oats in a bowl. Add the butter mixture and water. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Roll into balls 3-4cm in diameter and place on a lightly greased oven tray. Press the biscuits down firmly with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits are firm when pressed in the centre.