1/3 Photos of Treat-The-Team Milo Cookies
These are really tasty little bikkies from Nestle, I did them as a Halloween treat with little spiderwebs piped on top & lolly bugs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Place the butter, golden syrup and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Cook over a low heat until the butter is melted and the sugar is dissolved. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat. Stir in the baking soda.
- 3Place the flour, coconut, MILO and rolled oats in a bowl. Add the butter mixture and water. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- 4Roll into balls 3-4cm in diameter and place on a lightly greased oven tray. Press the biscuits down firmly with a fork.
- 5Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the biscuits are firm when pressed in the centre.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Treat-The-Team Milo Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 63.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: