Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super rich chocolate/peanut butter cookie with a wicked white chocolate coating. You want to eat more than one, but trust me, one is enough! Storage time: may be stored for up to three days in an airtight container.
- PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180 degrees Celcius.
- Line two biscuit trays with baking paper.
- Using electric beaters beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add egg gradually, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- Using a metal spoon, add sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa, mix to a soft dough.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mix.
- Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Place on prepared trays and flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
- Allow biscuits to cool completely before decorating.
- Place white chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl.
- Stand over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip the biscuits into the chocolate so that one half of the biscuit is covered in chocolate.
- Place on aluminum foil and put into the refrigerator to set.