mermaid pete's Note:
Super rich chocolate/peanut butter cookie with a wicked white chocolate coating. You want to eat more than one, but trust me, one is enough! Storage time: may be stored for up to three days in an airtight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180 degrees Celcius.
- 2Line two biscuit trays with baking paper.
- 3Using electric beaters beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- 4Add egg gradually, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 5Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- 6Using a metal spoon, add sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa, mix to a soft dough.
- 7Add the chocolate chips to the mix.
- 8Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- 9Place on prepared trays and flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes.
- 11Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
- 12Allow biscuits to cool completely before decorating.
- 13Place white chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl.
- 14Stand over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 15Dip the biscuits into the chocolate so that one half of the biscuit is covered in chocolate.
- 16Place on aluminum foil and put into the refrigerator to set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple choc peanut butter biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g