mermaid pete's Note:
Super rich chocolate/peanut butter cookie with a wicked white chocolate coating. You want to eat more than one, but trust me, one is enough! Storage time: may be stored for up to three days in an airtight container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT OVEN to moderate 180 degrees Celcius.
- 2Line two biscuit trays with baking paper.
- 3Using electric beaters beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- 4Add egg gradually, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 5Add peanut butter and beat until combined.
- 6Using a metal spoon, add sifted flour, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa, mix to a soft dough.
- 7Add the chocolate chips to the mix.
- 8Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- 9Place on prepared trays and flatten with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes.
- 11Cool on trays for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
- 12Allow biscuits to cool completely before decorating.
- 13Place white chocolate melts in a small heatproof bowl.
- 14Stand over simmering water and stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 15Dip the biscuits into the chocolate so that one half of the biscuit is covered in chocolate.
- 16Place on aluminum foil and put into the refrigerator to set.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple choc peanut butter biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.9
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g