Absolutely positively scrummy cake. Make sure you make it the night before required so the flavours have time to "set".
- Bake cake according to directions.
- Mix coconut cream & condensed milk together.
- When cake is cooked, punch holes in cake with skewer or chop stick.
- Slowly pour coconut cream mixture over still warm cake and into holes all over cake.
- Pour undrained pineapple over the cake. Refrigerate until cold.
- Mix Dairy Whip and shredded coconut together and spread over cake.
- Refrigerate overnight, keep cold until ready to serve.
- You can substitute any yellow cake mix for the vanilla cake mix.