Fast and yummy way to jazz up a storebought cake mix.
Make and share this Tropical Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, milk, bananas and eggs and mix well.
- Stir in coconut and pour into pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- NOTE: Very pretty topped with sliced kiwifruit, vanilla ice cream and pineapple or apricot preserves or orange marmalade.
This cake is sooo good!! Loved that it was so easy and tasted wonderful. We topped it with cool whip. GREAT!!! Made for ZWT5.
ZWT4: It doesn't get any easier than this Mama!! This cake was terrific with it's additions to doctor it up!! I can't wait to make it again since we devoured it pretty quickly!
This cake had a very nice taste and texture. We served it with homemade blueberry jam and whip cream. Next time, I think a vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce will be very tasty. This was made for ZWT3.