1/2 Photos of Tropical Silverbeet (Chard) Phyllo
Peter J's Note:
Nice little meal / entree I made to up to use some leftovers that came out really well. The quantities shown make a light meal with salad for two or entrees for four. I measured what I used but you can adjust to taste, for example I was using up the last rasher of bacon I had but two rashers would probably be even better ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in pan / BBQ / microwave until reasonably crunchy, the crumble or cut it up.
- 2Finely chop the silverbeet (using top leafy half only).
- 3Finely chop the pineapple and rambutans, drain twice on paper towels so the pastry doesn't go soggy.
- 4Combine silverbeet, pineapple, rambutans and bacon in a bowl and mix well.
- 5Roll mixture into phyllo pastry to desired size and lightly brush / spray with olive oil.
- 6Bake in oven for 30 minutes at 190°C (375°F).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tropical Silverbeet (Chard) Phyllo
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.2 mg
- Sodium 695.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: