1/2 Photos of Tuna and Sweet Potato (Kumera) Patties
A quick n easy week night meal! Recipe source - Australian Good Taste Mag. Yummy cold too, a nice addition to a picnic basket or lunchbox.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam the kumera in the microwave until tender.
- 2Drain and refresh under cold running water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3Use a potato masher or fork to mash the sweet potato until coarsely mashed. Add the tuna, egg, parsley and breadcrumbs, and stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide the tuna mixture into 8 equal portions.
- 5Use wet hands to shape portions into 8cm patties.
- 6Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- 7Add the patties and cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove from heat.
- 8Divide among serving plates and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Serve with lemon wedges, fries and a garden salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Sweet Potato (Kumera) Patties
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 137.6 mg
- Sodium 500.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 29.6 g