Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is Day 15: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can make the filling the night before, and assemble the sandwich in the morning. The baby spinach will stop the bread going soggy. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 1 small apple.
- 185 g tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 200 g celery, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons baby capers, rinsed and drained
- 4 slices rye bread
- 20 g baby spinach leaves
- Combine tuna, celery, onion, dill and capers in medium bowl.
- Divide half the spinach between two bread slices; top with tuna mixture, then remaining spinach and bread.
This was a nice change from my usual and i'll probably make it this way from now on! I had a bit leftover so I dipped blue corn chips in it...yum!