I can't remember where this recipe came from, but when fresh tuna is available its outstanding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate the tuna steaks in some lemon juice and pepper.
- 2Cut up the potatoes and boil until soft, finely chop or crush garlic cloves.
- 3When ready, drain water from potatoes and add garlic and a small amount of low fat milk to get desired consistency when mashing.
- 4Lightly spray grill or pan with oil and heat, throw tuna steaks on and cook to desired level. I usually like to keep it pink in the middle.
- 5Mix soy sauce and wasabi and serve in a small dish on the side or over the tuna when served.
- 6For the salad: Combine rocket or mixed leaves, cucumber, Spanish onion and shaved parmesan in a large bowl.
- 7Toss with some balsamic vinegar and serve with tuna and mashed potato.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Steaks With Garlic Mash Potato
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2048.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: