Wendys Kitchen's Note:
An extremely impressive dessert that is so easy to make. No-one will believe how you made it! From Super Food Ideas Sept 2003.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 sheets phyllo pastry
- 220 g Turkish Delight, bars cut in half lengthways
- 40 g butter, melted cooled
- 1Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2Fold 1 sheet in half three times ending with a rectangle.
- 3Place 1 piece turkish delight onto longest edge of pastry.
- 4Fold edges in, Roll over to form a cigar shape. Place on tray.
- 5Brush with butter. Repeat.
- 6Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until golden. Remove to cool.
- 7To make syrup: Place water, rosewater, and sugar in saucepan.
- 8Cook stirring over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil without stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve filo rolls drizzled with syrup and sprinkled with pistachios.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkish Delight Filo Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 120.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: