Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
An extremely impressive dessert that is so easy to make. No-one will believe how you made it! From Super Food Ideas Sept 2003.
- Preheat oven to 200 Degrees Celsius Line baking sheet with baking paper.
- Fold 1 sheet in half three times ending with a rectangle.
- Place 1 piece turkish delight onto longest edge of pastry.
- Fold edges in, Roll over to form a cigar shape. Place on tray.
- Brush with butter. Repeat.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes until golden. Remove to cool.
- To make syrup: Place water, rosewater, and sugar in saucepan.
- Cook stirring over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to boil without stirring. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve filo rolls drizzled with syrup and sprinkled with pistachios.