Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Something for the kids - especially popular for parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rice bubbles and coco pops in separate bowls.
- 2Stir 1/2 cup icing sugar into each.
- 3Add cocoa powder to coco pops. Mix well.
- 4Line muffin pans with patty cases.
- 5Pour 100g of the melted copha into coco pop mixture and stir well.
- 6Pour 50g of melted copha into saucepan with the white chocolate and melt over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 7Stir into rice bubble mixture.
- 8Half fill each patty case with rice bubble mixture then top with coco pops mixture.
- 9Refrigerate until set - 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Two Tone Chocolate Crackles
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g