I remember learning how to make this in the 4th Grade back in Australia. It is still delicious and an absolute hit when I make it now, many moons later! In the U.S., I sub Milky Way Bars for Mars Bars. (Please note: cooking time does not include refrigeration time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 x 9 pan with butter.
- 2On low heat in a medium saucepan, combine Mars Bars (or Milky Ways) and 1/2 cup Butter.
- 3Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- 4Remove from heat and fold in Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies
- 5Press into the 9 x 9 pan.
- 6In a small saucepan, melt together the Chocolate Morsels and 1/8 cup Butter
- 7Once melted, spread over the top of the Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies mixture in pan.
- 8Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- 9Slice, serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Mars Bar Slice
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.3
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 33.0 mg
- Sodium 85.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g