Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I remember learning how to make this in the 4th Grade back in Australia. It is still delicious and an absolute hit when I make it now, many moons later! In the U.S., I sub Milky Way Bars for Mars Bars. (Please note: cooking time does not include refrigeration time)
- Grease a 9 x 9 pan with butter.
- On low heat in a medium saucepan, combine Mars Bars (or Milky Ways) and 1/2 cup Butter.
- Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and fold in Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies
- Press into the 9 x 9 pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the Chocolate Morsels and 1/8 cup Butter
- Once melted, spread over the top of the Rice Bubbles / Rice Krispies mixture in pan.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!