3 hrs 30 mins
A quick and easy cheesecake floating on a cherry coulis!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan add the cherries, 2tbsp of the syrup from the tin, the water and the caster sugar and bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer and hold it there for 5 minutes. Using a potato masher (Or a fork) roughly mash the cherries then add the cornflour, simmer for two more minutes, stirring gently.
- 2Dissolve 1/2 tsp of the gelatin in 1tsp of boiling water then mix it through the cherry mix.
- 3I like to use several small ramekins (Or bowls) But you could just as easily serve this in one dish. Pour the cherry mix into your containers then place it in the fridge.
- 4Whip the cream until it holds soft peaks then whip through the powdered sugar. Fold in the cream cheese, vanilla paste and cinnamon, Taste the mix, Some people like theirs sweeter so feel free to add more powdered sugar.
- 5Dissolve the remaining gelatin into 1/2 tbsp of boiling water then mix it through the cream. Spoon your mix into your serving container ontop of the cherry mix.
- 6Place the containers in the fridge for an hour or two to firm up then serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Upside Down Cherry Vanilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 135.1 mg
- Sodium 224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean paste