1/1 Photo of Vanilla Rice Pudding
Charlotte J's Note:
From the magazine "Delicious" August 2005. I figure I can just bake some of my rhubarb with a little sugar to sweeten things up. As far as that goes I could just cook the rhubarb in a sauce pan on top of the stove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, sugar, rind, vanilla bean and seeds (or extract) in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- 2Add rice and stir occasionally.
- 3Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 4Add yolks one at a time, mixing well.
- 5Remove from the heat and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- 6Remove rind and vanilla bean.
- 7Spoon into bowls and top with rhubarb and cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 177.8 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: