1/1 Photo of Veal in Mustard Cream Sauce
A very nice dish, which is easy to make and nice enough to serve to guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in frypan. Dust steaks with flour and fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- 2Remove steaks and keep warm.
- 3Add to the same pan garlic, fry until soft.
- 4Add mustard and wine, cook for 3 minutes.
- 5Add cream to pan stir to combine.
- 6Return veal to the pan, coating all sides with sauce. Cook for 1 minute more.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal in Mustard Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.2
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless veal steaks
coarse grain mustard