A quick recipe to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and half the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Coat the veal steaks in the flour, shake off any excess and add to the pan, cooking in batches if necessary.
- 3Cook for 1 minute, or until lightly browned on one side.
- 4Turn over and cook for another minute, or until brown.
- 5(Thin veal steaks should only take 1 minute to brown on each side- any longer and it will toughen the meat.) Transfer to a warm plate and season with salt and pepper.
- 6To make the lemon sauce, reduce the heat to low and add the lemon juice, parsley and remaining butter to the pan.
- 7Stir to combine, then add the veal and turn in the sauce for 1 minute, or until heated through.
- 8Serve the veal with the lemon sauce and garnish with lemon slices.
- 9Serve with a green salad or vegetables, if desired.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veal scaloppine with lemon sauce
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 87.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless veal steaks