1/3 Photos of Vegetable Stew (Based on Ratatouille)
1 hr 20 mins
We love ratatouille and I often make a baked one. Tonight I added in a number of things to make a complete side dish for beef schnitzels. We both thought this was great and it could be eaten over pasta or rice for a vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 eggplant, cut into 2cm dice
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 2cm squares
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthways, cut into 2 cm chunks
- 6 small potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 small red chili, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 190c.
- 2Place all ingredients EXCEPT peas and parsley .in a large baking dish and stir well to combine.
- 3Bake for about 1 hour (or until the potatoes are tender) stirring once or twice during cooking.
- 4When the potatoes are tender, add in the peas and cook a further 5 minutes then remove from the oven and stir through the chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Stew (Based on Ratatouille)
Serving Size: 1 (669 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 650.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: