Just found this and though it would be a great way to get kids to eat veggies!
Make and share this Veggies and Egg in a Bread Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut tops from rolls. Scoop out centres, leaving a shell.
- Combine veggies and mayonnaise and spoon into rolls and shape a hollow.
- Carefully break an egg into each roll.
- Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chives, then cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with extra chives and serve.
O'kay this is not 5* gourmet this is the quick meal you want in a real hurry and well have lost your cooking mojo and will feed the family and they are happy and this was the case here. I made for 3 and it was enjoyed, thank you Jewelies, made for Christmas Edition - Make My Recipe.