1/4 Photos of Veggies and Egg in a Bread Roll
Just found this and though it would be a great way to get kids to eat veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Cut tops from rolls. Scoop out centres, leaving a shell.
- 4Combine veggies and mayonnaise and spoon into rolls and shape a hollow.
- 5Carefully break an egg into each roll.
- 6Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chives, then cheese.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- 8Sprinkle with extra chives and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggies and Egg in a Bread Roll
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.4
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 242.7 mg
- Sodium 720.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 22.9 g