3 hrs 15 mins
Its so easy, quick to prepare and uses few ingredients, tastes wonderfull. No gelatine,no eggs! You should try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put some plastic kitchen wrap along the bottom and sides of a cake tin with plastic coming out over the sides.(So you will easily be able to lift cake out of tin when prepared).
- 2Mix base ingredients in a bowl, then press biscuit mix into the bottom of cake tin.
- 3Whip cream.
- 4Beat all filling ingredients except cream together until smooth, then fold in cream.
- 5Put filling into cake tin on top of base. Freeze for a few hours. When cake is hard pull out of cake tin. leave at room temperature for a few minutes then eat.
- 6Optional lemon topping.
- 7Heat and mix together a jar of lemon jam with some sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Put as much of each ingredient until you like the taste.When sugar has dissolved take off heat,let cool for a while. When cool spread topping on top of frozen/semi frozen cheesecake with a spoon and wet knife. Freeze cheesecake again for topping to harden.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Very Easy, No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4981.0
- Calories from Fat 3323
- Total Fat 369.2 g
- Saturated Fat 149.5 g
- Cholesterol 644.3 mg
- Sodium 3338.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 392.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 369.9 g
- Protein 50.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
plain sweet biscuit crumbs