Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Its so easy, quick to prepare and uses few ingredients, tastes wonderfull. No gelatine,no eggs! You should try it!
- Put some plastic kitchen wrap along the bottom and sides of a cake tin with plastic coming out over the sides.(So you will easily be able to lift cake out of tin when prepared).
- Mix base ingredients in a bowl, then press biscuit mix into the bottom of cake tin.
- Whip cream.
- Beat all filling ingredients except cream together until smooth, then fold in cream.
- Put filling into cake tin on top of base. Freeze for a few hours. When cake is hard pull out of cake tin. leave at room temperature for a few minutes then eat.
- Optional lemon topping.
- Heat and mix together a jar of lemon jam with some sugar and lemon juice in a saucepan. Put as much of each ingredient until you like the taste.When sugar has dissolved take off heat,let cool for a while. When cool spread topping on top of frozen/semi frozen cheesecake with a spoon and wet knife. Freeze cheesecake again for topping to harden.
That was amazing:) really AWESOME:) And very very easy..i topped this with pineapple sauce from recipezaar too cuz i used feta cheese!!!!! i had no cheese for the cheesecake and i was dyin for it!!! other than that i followed the recipe exactly as stated..it tasted really great .. thanks alot :) Yummy Yum :)