1/1 Photo of V's Robert Redford Dessert
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is my version of the popular Robert Redford Dessert. The crust has a nice crunch while the pudding and whip cream just melt in your mouth. So Good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 9 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces chocolate candy bars, grated
- 1Prepare bottom crust by mixing together flour, margarine and pecans until crumblike. Press mixture into greased 13x9" baking pan.
- 2Bake at 350~F for 15 to 20 minutes until lightly golden. Cool.
- 3Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Fold in half of Cool Whip.
- 4Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- 5Combine chocolate pudding mixes. Beat in milk until smooth and thickened.
- 6Spread over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with.
- 7grated chocolate. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V's Robert Redford Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.5
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.0 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g